In-Person Neuropsychological and Psychoeducational Evaluations
Dragonfly Psychological Associates is pleased to announce that our offices have reopened for in person neuropsychological, psychoeducational, and diagnostic evaluations.
To ensure the safety of staff, clients, and families, we have developed protocols in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines as well as those recommended by the InterOrganizational Practice Committee and The Trust Insurance Program. At Dragonfly, we are committed to creating a safe environment while continuing to provide high quality neuropsychological and psychoeducational evaluations to our clients.
To meet this goal, the following procedures have been implemented:
• Increasing cleaning/sanitizing after each office visit
• Increased hand-washing and provision of hand sanitizer stations
• Arranging office seating in the waiting room and in testing rooms for appropriate physical distancing
• Limiting wait time in the common area
• Taking temperature on arrival to the office
• Use of masks/face shields, gloves, and partitions in the testing room
• Scheduling appointments to minimize the number of people in the office per week.
The aim of our evaluations continues to focus on helping students and their families better understand their cognitive and learning strengths and needs, as well as the impact of any social or emotional issues on their functioning. We work with children, adolescents, college students and young adults with learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, executive functioning weaknesses and other neurological disorders.
We are currently accepting new referrals and determining appropriateness for in person testing on a case by case basis, given the new procedures in place. For additional information or with questions, please contact: Wendy Sarkisian, Psy.D., Director of Neuropsychological Services, 484-440-9740, x710; email@example.com